Listen to our latest episode wherever you enjoy podcast, or check out the link below:
Hosts, Lauren Schnipper and Josh Cohen
Liz Perle Guest Hosts, TikTok Rises and Facebook Falls with Teens, Creator DAO Invests and Jake Paul Wants to Make Things BETR – Creator Upload
In this episode: Liz Perle, Creator Economy Expert and Consultant, steps in for Lauren’s last week of vacation. We learn a lot! Like why Liz thinks the word “creator” is meaningless, generational differences in social media, and why she says, teenagers aren’t addicted to technology, but to each other. (This is all such good stuff!).Josh and Liz discuss the latest Pew Research on teens and social media. Liz wants more detailed information and isn’t surprised, Josh is intrigued! Creator Dao is a thing and Josh and Liz break it down. Jake Paul starts a sports media company, but will it really be BETR? Our hosts have opinions. Uploads and Downloads – Dylan LeMay is into Ice Cream and BeReal is really popular! We have a YouTube Page! Please subscribe and follow us – Click here. Catch a new episode every Friday on your favorite podcasting site. Please leave a comment and visit our website www.creatorupload.com – subscribe and send us a message. We love to hear from you! And of course, check out Jellysmack and Spr.ng.
- Liz Perle Guest Hosts, TikTok Rises and Facebook Falls with Teens, Creator DAO Invests and Jake Paul Wants to Make Things BETR
- Orca’s Max Benator Fills In, Netflix Sues Creators Over Bridgerton, Influencer Marketing Spend Numbers Are In, and MrBeast Hits 100M. BTW, Is Live Social Shopping Dead or Thriving?
- TikTok’s Got a PR Problem, Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian Hit Hard Against Instagram Changes, and the Earnings Round-Up for Meta and YouTube
- Lauren’s Favorite Creator Joins LinkedIn? FaZe Goes Public, YouTube Has a New Liaison and Jimmy Kimmel and Mark Rober Are A Thing!
- Addison Rae, Bonkers Toys and Walmart? Youtube TV Is On its Way and We Interview Solesavy’s Ali Adab About All Things Sneakers and Web 3