Listen to our latest episode wherever you enjoy podcast, or check out the link below:
Hosts, Lauren Schnipper and Josh Cohen
The Interview with YouTube’s Creator Liaison Rene Ritchie and Josh is Excited About…Lace. And AI. And Robots. And A Vacuum? – Creator Upload
In this episode: Josh shares his excitement about a new video on Lace and its relation to Robots and Artificial Intelligence.The Streamy Awards are December 4th. Clearly, the ONLY award show that matters. FYI! An insightful interview with Rene Ritchie, Youtube’s Creator Liaison is on the podcast spilling information all creators (and execs) want to hear. We learn what the day-to-day is like over at Youtube, what a Liaison actually does and we also get some insight into the algorithm, how shorts can change the game for a creator and so much more! Check out Jellysmack’sBlog.Also, here’s Spring’s Link. We have a YouTube Page! Please subscribe and follow. (Thank you!) Catch a new episode every Friday on your favorite podcasting site. Please subscribe, like and share! Visit our website www.creatorupload.com. We love hearing from you!
- The Interview with YouTube’s Creator Liaison Rene Ritchie and Josh is Excited About…Lace. And AI. And Robots. And A Vacuum?
- MrBeast Adds Another Feastables Product, Youtube Shorts and Revenue Sharing May Change the Game, Kyncl Becomes CEO of Warner Music, LinkedIn Hires Coupe and Tiktok Bans Campaign Fundraising – FB Are You Listening?
- Open Cameras Reveal How Instagram Influencers Take Photos, Vanessa Pappas Talks To Congress, Patreon’s Layoff Drama, and Instagram Tests Another New Feature
- MrBeast’s Burger Has A Grand Opening, Warren James Looks to Make an Impact, Instagram Scales Back, and…Charli D’Amelio
- Mark Bergen’s Got A New Book, Dispo’s Insta-impressions, Snap Goes Back to Basics, and YouTube’s New Team Have Something in Common